Temtem launches September 6Creature collection RPG adds Seasons, Endgame Island, and new quests for official launch.
Temtem will exit Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC via Steam and Humble Store on September 6, publisher Humble Games and developer Crema announced.
The console versions will be available both physically and digitally. Physical pre-orders are available now on all platforms, while digital pre-orders are available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC, with Switch pre-orders to be available soon. A Digital Deluxe version, which includes the complete game and cosmetic bonuses, is also available for pre-order.
The massively multiplayer creature collection RPG first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam and Humble Store on January 21, 2020, followed by PlayStation 5 on December 8, 2020.
At launch, the full release of Temtem will offer the following new content:
- Seasons – After the launch of 1.0, we’ll release seasonal updates and a Battle Pass with free and premium awards tracks.
- Endgame Island – The final island will be added, completing the Airborne Archipelago. This island will feature new activities through which you can test yourself as a Temtem tamer, new places to shop, and new areas to explore with friends.
- New Quests – Engage in weekly quests, which will be updated regularly post-launch.
Here is an overview of the game, via Humble Games:
Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure.
Every kid dreams about becoming a Temtem tamer; exploring the six islands of the Airborne Archipelago, discovering new species, and making good friends along the way. Now it’s your turn to embark on an epic adventure and make those dreams come true.
Catch new Temtem on Omninesia’s floating islands, battle other tamers on the sandy beaches of Deniz or trade with your friends in Tucma’s ash-covered fields. Defeat the ever-annoying Clan Belsoto and end its plot to rule over the Archipelago, beat all eight Dojo Leaders, and become the ultimate Temtem tamer!
These are the floating islands where Temtem and humans coexist peacefully. Each island is a whole different world, but there is something we all have in common—our love for Temtem and Temtem battles! Intrepid tamers like yourself travel on airships to the furthest reaches of the Archipelago to find the best Temtem. Every young tamer dreams of becoming the best…
- Story Campaign – Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
- Online World – The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure – You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
- Housing – Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
- Customize – Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
- Competitive – Start by choosing eight Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of five Temtem and the battle will begin.
- Always Growing – New content is constantly being added to Temtem, new events, new missions, new cosmetics, new Temtem, and new ways to play!
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.