Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Forest Games have released Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage, a multiplayer, standalone spin-off of Destroy All Humans! for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam for $12.99 / €12.99 / £9.99 or as a free pre-order bonus for Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed.
Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
Wreak havoc in Clone Carnage! This standalone downloadable content comes with four modes, six maps, and up to four-player multiplayer. Split-screen lets you double the damage in local two-player multiplayer. Unleash your wild side in Rampage, Armageddon, Race, and Abduction modes!
- Experience the evil side of a classic alien invasion story.
- Destroy humans using your Psi-Powers and unique weaponry, like the Anal Probe Gun.
- Body snatch a pathetic human and infiltrate their fragile democracy.
- Obliterate their backward architecture with your flying saucer.
- Compete and destruct with up to four human or alien lifeforms online.
- Cause double the destruction with the local two player multiplayer on a split-screen.
- Challenge your friends and foes alike in four game modes over six different maps.
- All skins from the Destroy All Humans! release in 2020 are included.
Watch the launch trailer below.