KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! ONLINE for PC launches in Early Access in JuneLaunches in Early Access in June.
KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! ONLINE will launch in Early Access for PC via Steam as as free download in June, developer G-MODE Corporation announced.
The Early Access version will have a limited number of rules, questions, and items, while the full version will have more questions, more items to use, and a community feature for players to enjoy together.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
One, two, all together.
Now KUUKIYOMI with everyone in the world.
10 million people have experienced the KY diagnostic game KUUKIYOMI. The latest title in the series, You can play online with people from all over the world!
Matching seven players, participating players consider it according to the questions. After game played, the replays of all the players will be played. Vote for the player you think is the most interesting, and get as many voting points as possible to become the No. 1 player.
This is the worldwide KUUKIYOMI. We hope you enjoy it.
About KUUKIYOMI Mini-Games
Mini-games include a variety of genres, such as quiz or puzzle-type games in which you try to escape from difficult situations that your character faces, and action games in which you aim for better results by operating at the optimal time.
After considering the situation, move the red object on the screen.
Sometimes, there may be nothing to move, just do what you consider the appropriate action.
- Players will be matched with up to six other players in the matching lobby.
- After matching is complete, the game will start.
- At the start of the game, you will be given a question, and you will play a mini-game based on the question.
- After the mini-game is over, you will be able to watch the replays of all the matched players.
- After watching the replays, vote for the player who played the best according to the theme.
- Repeat the mini-game, replay, and vote three times.
- The winner is the player with the most votes in all three rounds.
Watch the announcement trailer below.