The new version of the game will have an updated layout and interface to make the most of horizontal screens, as well as an improved tutorial and localization.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
A deck-building Japanese RPG with 15 to 20 hours of playtime (over 50 hours for completionists), dynamic pixel animations and battles, and a rich customization system.
While having a deep strategic sense, the vertically-held smartphone controls allow for simple and exhilarating battles, training, dungeon exploration, and collection of random enchanted items.
A world line in which even the fictitious concept of the soul can be converted into data.
In return, people’s lives are threatened by the sudden appearance of deformities.
The protagonists use the Soul Driver, a device that converts souls into data.
They are responsible for the elimination of the deformities that threaten people, and work in a certain town…
- Number of save slots: three (saved in device and manual save).
- Estimated scenario completion time: 14 to 20 hours.
- 50 to over 100 hours of post-clearance challenge.
- Soul bits (handbills), which are the data of the soul power that resides in gear (equipment).
- The player combines and battles like a deck.
- During battle, special moves can be freely assembled from these combinations, and they can be performed in succession.
- Unlike solo deck-building RPGs, this is a three-player party game with dynamic strategy.
- The characters are characterized by their action with dots that move around.
Gear and Soul Bits
- Soul bits (hand cards) can be drawn from gear (equipment) and used as actions during battle.
- The combination of main weapon, subweapon, armor, and accessories.
- Strategy (deck) is determined.
- During a battle, only one soul bit can be selected on the first turn, but the number of soul bits that can be selected at one time increases depending on the opponent’s weaknesses, guarding, evading, buffing, debuffing, and various other conditions.
The combination of soul bits (cards in hand) selected at the same time activates a skill called Arts.
Watch a new trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.