Publisher Deep Silver and developer Volition have released a new trailer and screenshots for Saints Row (2022) introducing the game’s customization options.
Character customization in Saints Row (2022) promises to bring the series to new heights, offering everything from asymmetrical facial customization to prosthetic limbs and no restrictions based on gender. Weapon and vehicle customization have also been expanded.
Here is a full overview of customization, via Deep Silver:
- Boss Customization – Yep, body, face, hair, clothes, everything you need to create whoever or WHATever you want. Be your own Boss. Make them yours.
- Vehicle Customization – Gearheads will love how in-depth you can go with vehicle customization, and it’s not just aesthetics—we’ve got upgrades, signature abilities and even engine sound are all a part of the mix!
- Weapon Customization – Yes, you can switch up the looks of your hardware too, change the color, pattern, decal, material or just make your favorite loadout look like something else entirely.
- HQ and City – That run down church is yours to decorate as you see fit. As you get more powerful, your HQ sees its own glow up, but it’s up to you to add your own finishing touches to make it truly yours. As you grow into the criminal badass you were meant to be, the city changes too—by building your criminal ventures wherever you like, you’ll literally change that Santo Ileso skyline.
- Saints and Friends – Yes you can modify how your Saints recruits appear, as well as your friends with a variety of unlockable outfits. You gotta make sure everyone stays on brand, right?
Saints Row (2022) is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Epic Games Store on August 23, 2022.
Watch the trailer and full “Ultimate Customization Showcase” archive below.