Maglam Lord coming to PC on May 30Action RPG currently available for PlayStation 4 and Switch.
D3 Publisher and developer Felistella will release action RPG Maglam Lord for PC via Steam on May 30, the companies announced.
Maglam Lord first launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 18, 2021 in Japan and February 4, 2022 worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Maglam Lord is a vibrant action JRPG straight from the depths of hell! Boasting exploration, real-time combat, weapon crafting and relationship building. Maglam Lord is an unexpected combination that truly has no equal.
- Create Your Own Weapons and Fight – A simple and refreshing hack-and-slash action RPG. Experience the high speed action battle by simple gameplay. Defeat the furious monsters and collect materials to create your own new weapons.
- Don’t Just Decorate Weapons – Coordinate battles by decorating your weapons with premium effects. You can arrange the battles as you wish by decorating the weapons you made. When decorating your weapons, not only the battles become more advantageous, but also the attack effect.
- The Great Struggle for Adventure and “Marriage”!? – Enjoy the terrifying but exciting royal story filled with character drama and cute love. The main character wakes up in bed and realizes that he/she suddenly became one of the endangered species. So the key factor in preventing extinction is—“MARRIAGE”!? Enjoy the story of adventure and marriage with the many attractive and loving characters!
- Killizerk (voiced by Ryuichi Kijima / Akari Kito)
- Satyus (voiced by Atsumi Tanezaki)
- Balgackwein (voiced by Hiroki Goto)
- Darius (voiced by Yoshiki Nakajima)
- Charme (voiced by Kaori Nazuka)
- M.O.A.V. (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa)
- Julette (voiced by Misaki Watada)
- Acklao (voiced by Kenji Nojima)
- Overseer Mamie (voiced by Yuko Gibu)
- Love Guru G.G. (voiced by Ryuzaburo Ohtomo)
- Lyrica (voiced by Nanami Yamashita)