MADiSON launches June 24 for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and PC, later this summer for SwitchPhysical editions also available for PlayStation.
First-person psychological horror game MADiSON will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam and GOG on June 24, followed by Switch later this summer, developer BLOODIOUS GAMES announced. A physical “Possessed Edition” published by Perp Games will also be available for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, which includes bonus downloadable content.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
MADiSON is a first-person psychological horror game, featuring disturbing gameplay, and an unsettling and compelling narrative.
What would you do if you woke up locked in a dark room, with your hands covered in blood? Play as Luca, and endure the brute torture of MADiSON, a demon that has forced him to continue a gory ritual started decades ago, making him commit abominable acts. Will you be able to finish this sinister ceremony?
Every character in MADiSON has a disturbing story that blends seamlessly into the main narrative. Watch every step you make and be careful not to attract any unwanted attention. You won’t be alone.
- Use the instant camera to survive this torture or dive deeper into it.
- Develop the photos you take manually and face the fear of unveiling the truth.
- Search everything, pick up elements and interact with them to survive the entities.
- Randomly activated events and changing puzzles throughout the game assures a higher level of replayability.
- Get lost in this immersive and terrifying experience thanks to high quality visuals and 3D sounds.
Watch a new trailer below.