The PC version of sandbox simulation game Hardspace: Shipbreaker will exit Early Access and launch via Steam on May 24, publisher Focus Entertainment and developer Blackbird Interactive announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Hardspace: Shipbreaker first launched in Early Access on June 16, 2020. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are also planned.
The version 1.0 update will include the following additions:
- Final Campaign Act Added – A powerful and satisfying conclusion to the events set in motion over the course of Acts One and Two.
- Save and Load Ships – Save your in-progress salvage! No more losing value on a behemoth ship because you need to step away.
- Improved Progression, Economy, and Upgrades – With the help of our fantastic community, the pace of progress has been tuned to perfection.
- Improved Performance and Stability – We’ve diligently worked out a ship-load of kinks to provide the smoothest and most reliable version of the game yet.
- Steam Achievements / Trading Cards / Emoticons / Backgrounds – Show-off your salvaging prowess with these rewards.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.