Publisher Nippon Ichi Software and developer Vanillaware have announced GrimGrimoire remaster GrimGrimoire OnceMore for PlayStation 4 and Switch, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch on July 28 in Japan for 5,478 yen.
GrimGrimoire OnceMore will include the following new features:
- New System: “Great Magic” – Four types of “Great Magic” that can be used during battle have been implemented. Activated with newly illustrated cut-ins.
- High-resolution graphics and widescreen aspect ratio.
- “Fast-Forward” function for battle and story parts.
- “Mid-Battle Save” function for battle parts.
- The difficulty level of “Hard” mode has been adjusted to be more challenging than the original version.
- New System: Skill Tree – Earn coins by completing tasks set for each stage. Coins can be used to strengthen familars. Coins can also be refunded.
- Gallery Mode – Enjoy various illustrations.
- New voice cast:
- Lillet Blan (voiced by Iori Saeki)
- Margarita Surprise (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Gammel Dore (voiced by Teruo Seki)
- Advocat (voiced by Hiromichi Tezuka)