Publisher DANGEN Entertainment and developer Vestaria Project have changed the title of strategy RPG Vestaria Saga Gaiden: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister to Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister in the west, the companies announced.
Here is a message from DANGEN Entertainment on the title change:
Dear Vestaria Saga fans,
Following Vestaria Project’s decision to rebrand Vestaria Saga Gaiden, the Steam page has also been updated accordingly for its new title: Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister.
This version of the game will be enhanced to include the following new features:
- New music.
- Resolution upgrade (now 1280 x 720).
- New bonuses for completing the entire game.
- Battle results added to the end of every map.
- The ability to save every turn, as well as an auto-save function.
- Various new functions as a result of updating the game to the latest version of SRPG Studio (as of December 2021).
- A new single, rebalanced difficulty, including new items, stat buffs, skills and more.
Please stay tuned for more news and announcements concerning the update of Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister, and we appreciate your continued support of the Vestaria Project series!