The trailer also announces the game’s Japanese voice cast:
- Hiroki (voiced by Masayuki Katou)
- Aiko (voiced by Sarah Emi Bridcutt)
- Sanjuro (voiced by Hiroshi Shirokuma)
- Sadatame (voiced by Hiroki Goto)
- Kagerou (voiced by Akio Otsuka)
Here is an overview of the story, via Devolver Digital:
As a vow to his dying Master, a young swordsman is sworn to protect his town and the people he loves against all threats. Faced with tragedy and bound to duty, the lone samurai must voyage beyond life and death to confront himself and decide his path forward.
Watch the trailer below.