The Last Friend for Switch launches April 21Demo available now.
The Switch version of The Last Friend will launch via Nintendo eShop on April 21 for $14.99, publisher Skystone Games and developers Stonebot Studio and Ludus Games announced. A demo is available now.
The Last Friend first launched for PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on September 30, 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Seamlessly blending both the arcade action of games like Streets of Rage with the strategical thinking of titles like Plants vs. Zombies, The Last Friend quickly becomes a battle of man and canine standing stalwart against the end of the world. The Last Friend brings in a horde of super-powered dogs to help players drive back the violent mutants and gangs of the apocalypse in a fun, fast-paced hybrid of Brawler and Tower Defense.
You’ll work your way across a vast dystopian, wasteland rescuing doggos who will in turn help you save the world in your roving battle station of conversion van that would make Harry from Dumb and Dumber incredibly jealous.
- Tower defense meets brawler with a seamless blend of genres.
- Combo-driven combat with special moves and powers galore.
- Dozens of Dogs to Rescue with powers to upgrade as your progress.
- Over 50 challenging and replayable levels to master and reap rewards from.
- Survive the wasteland in an upgradeable roving battle station.
- And yes… you can pet the doggos.
Watch a new trailer below.