Paranormal fantasy yuri visual novel Heart of the Woods will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on February 14 for $13.99, publisher Sekai Games and developers Studio Elan and Ratalaika Games announced.
Heart of the Woods first launched for PC via Steam in February 15, 2019, followed by Switch on July 8, 2021. Xbox Series and Xbox One versions are also planned for release.
Here is an overview of the game, via Sekai Games:
Heart of the Woods is a fantasy yuri visual novel about paranormal investigation, ancient mysteries, and a love between two girls that transcends life and death. The captivating story of the two best friends’ journey to investigate rumors of the supernatural in a remote forest village will be available on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe!
Maddie Raines has had enough. After years of serving as manager, editor, and general business-handler for her best friend Tara’s popular paranormal vlog channel, she’s finally ready to move forward with her own life. But when she agrees to take one last trip with Tara to the mysterious village of Eysenfeld, she’s suddenly swept up in a dangerous supernatural crisis that will change the course of both of their lives forever.
- PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5 full 4K resolution support.
- Incredible character and CG art from Rosuuri.
- Highly acclaimed LGBT friendly story by Studio Elan.
- Fully original backgrounds and soundtrack with full English voice acting.
- Multiple accessibility options!
- Extra features including a music room, CG viewer, and guest art gallery.
- Ending theme by In Love With A Ghost.
- Trophies and achievements on supported consoles.
Watch a new trailer below.