A Musical Story launches March 2 for PS5 and PS4, March 3 for Switch, and March 4 for Xbox Series, Xbox One, PC, and iOSRekindle Gabriel's memories with rhythmic button presses.
Rhythm game A Musical Story will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on March 2, for Switch on March 3, and for Xbox Series, Xbox One, PC via Steam, and iOS via App Store on March 4, publisher Digerati and developer Glee-Cheese Studio announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past, bringing him closer to the truth.
- Rekindle Gabriel’s memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music.
- Storytelling without words—discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals alone.
- Gabriel’s story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art style.
- A unique original soundtrack featuring 26 songs.
- Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter.
A Musical Story is the debut game from independent French developer, Glee-Cheese Studio. They are: Charles Bardin (game design, music), Maxime Constantinian (programmer), Valentin Ducloux (music, integration), Alexandre Rey (artistic direction).
Watch a new trailer below.