The iOS and Android versions were released today via App Store and Google Play, respectively, in the following 11 countries: Algeria, Austria, Brazil, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Switzerland, and Turkey. More countries will follow soon.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Finally, the Yu-Gi-Oh! digital card game you’ve been waiting for!
The definitive edition of the competitive card game that has been evolving for over 20 years! Duel at the highest level against Duelists from all over the world.
Get ready: it’s time to Duel!
Now you can play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, digitally, anywhere!
Fast-paced Duels with stunning high-definition graphics and a new, dynamic soundtrack! Get ready to challenge Duelists around the world!
- Play Duels at Any Level!
- The full Yu-Gi-Oh! experience is available for anyone at any Skill Level. Don’t worry if you’re a new player or if you haven’t Dueled in a while, the in-game tutorials will teach you the basics on how to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. You’ll be given a Deck when you finish to help you start your journey!
- Collect new cards as you progress through the game to power up your Decks!
- Rotating Tournament Formats
- Mix it up and put your Dueling skills to the test! A wide variety of events and tournaments will be available for players.
- Build and Duel with different Decks utilizing over 10,000 individual cards and special rules unique to Tournaments!
- Choose the tournament that YOU want to Duel in and aim for that number one spot!
- Uncover the Stories Behind the Cards
- Solo Mode guides you through the storylines of themes from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. Hone your Dueling skills by completing the stories.
- Recommended for beginners, returning players, and anybody interested in learning more about the lore of the world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.
- Other Features
- Link with the mobile app Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
- View Decklists from Duelists worldwide and improve your own Deck!
- Try the sample draw feature to simulate what cards you could get in your first hand!