First-person shooter PowerSlave: Exhumed will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and GOG on February 10, developer Nightdive Studios announced.
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game, which combines both the PlayStation and Saturn versions.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nightdive Studios:
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game.
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…
- First-person viewpoint action.
- 20-plus levels of non-stop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses.
- Real-time fully 3D rendered gameplay allows you to move between floors within a single level.
- Cross bridges and swim through underwater grottos.
- With just a machete to start, search for six other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
- Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.