Hyperdimension Neptunia: Sisters vs. Sisters will feature two new mascot characters in the form of Team Shanghai Alice and Higurashi When They Cry—the first inspired by the Touhou Project developer and the second by the visual novel series—the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The following new characters were revealed in the magazine:
- Maho (voiced by Sayumi Suzushiro) – She loves smartphones. Anri picks her up whenever she collapses. She produces surveillance equipment and is working hard to understand the Buzzoer Phenomenon.
- Anri (voiced by Natsumi Ooshita) – A calm and composed creator. She evacuated after the incident occurred on the PC Continent.
- Higurashi When They Cry (voiced by Mai Nakahara) – A friendly girl from the PC Continent in search of all things cute. She tends to try to take home cute babies and distinctive sculptures.
- Team Shanghai Alice (voiced by Yua Nagae) – An uncomplicated type from the PC Continent. She is earning a daily income after the Buzzoer Phenomenon ruined her journey.
- Gray Sister (voiced by ???) – An unknown CPU that holds the key to the story, and the culprit who put Nepgear and the other CPU candidates to sleep for two years.
New system details include:
- The game will feature a “Heartful Photo Mode” that allows players to take photographs in various situations.
- “Chirper” returns with enhancements. Its appearance is more social media-like.
- Battles are real-time, and you can swap between the three characters in your party.
Update 8:00 a.m.: Added direct-feed images.