Justdan International will release cuisine personification simulation game Food Girls 2: Civil War for Switch on April 28 in Japan for 4,400 yen, according to listings at Japanese retailers such as Biccamera.
A 7,920 yen limited edition will also be available, which includes a special box, 20-page B6-size art book, B6-size changing clothes clear file, and 5 centimeters-tall mini acrylic stand.
First-print copies of both the standard and limited editions will include a set of six original coasters.
Food Girls 2: Civil War first launched for PC via Steam on December 13, 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A popularity voting bet based on your dignity! Win or leave the Street Market!
The second major game in the cuisine personification simulation series. A popularity war that we fight without holding anything back!
In the street market, the business is getting better and better. Yet, all the food spirits are facing an unprecedented challenge.
The old Ice and Fruit Punch Shop needs renovation which will be costly. What’s even worse, Long’er got into a fight with the Beef Noodles Twins by accident.
Both sides challenge each other on the popularity voting, held in two months, with their shop and reputation.
Just when you are about to roll up your sleeves and show what you are capable of, you are entrusted with a new offer—from the Beef Noodles Twins!
Two choices are presented to you, and you can sense that a storm is brewing!
- Voiced by famous Japanese voice actors.
- Steamed Dumplings – Long’er (voiced by Ai Nonaka)
- Mango Ice – Coco (voiced by Satomi Satou)
- Braised Beef Noodles – Hong (voiced by Mai Kadowaki)
- Beef Noodle Consomme – Ching (voiced by Kaori Nazuka)
- Exquisitely drawn by well-known illustrators with over 30 CGs.
- You can choose to side with either party and decide the story.
- A brand new system for side jobs, enabling you to invest in the future and to beat the opponents!