Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Welcome aboard the Reuss Express, a journey of a life-time derailed by an unexpected assassination.
On the eve of a landmark speech by the wealthy heiress Lady Unterwald, a straight-laced lawyer, a crime novelist-turned rookie detective, and an undercover spy find themselves embroiled in a murder, a mystery, and worst of all… an adventure! Now stuck onboard a luxurious steam train, within stabbing distance of a cold-blooded killer, the race is on to prove their innocence once and for all!
Play as Diana, Arthur and Herman to unwrap the mystery and put your point-and-click puzzle-solving skills to the test…
- A comedy adventure that hits like smooth jazz, set onboard a 1930s express train.
- Take control of three playable characters, in an interlinking comedic adventure.
- Uncover a deadly mystery, full of twists, turns and slapstick humor.
- Meet a train-full of quirky and somewhat suspicious fellow passengers.
- Stop at nothing to solve item-based puzzles, that won’t leave you head-scratching for hours.
- Choose how you play—take direct interactive character control, or opt for a classic point-and-click experience.
- Beautifully detailed pixel art animations.
- Need a little nudge in the right direction? Telephone for assistance with an in-game hint call-line!
- With the slinky sounds of composer Paul Zimmerman (Space Haven).
- Voice acting!
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.