Bedtime Digital Games will release action adventure puzzle game Figment 2: Creed Valley for Switch alongside its previously announced PC (Steam) version in February 2022, the developer announced. A Switch demo is available now.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Piano bridges, dancing plants, and musical showdowns, ready to dive into The Mind?
Figment 2: Creed Valley is an action adventure game set in the human mind. Nightmares are spreading chaos and have overrun once-peaceful lands. Join Dusty, The Mind’s courage, as you make your way through puzzles, musical boss fights, and unique environments. Face your fears head-on.
Nightmares have shattered the Moral Compass, making The Mind unable to function properly. Dusty and his ever-optimistic sidekick, Piper, must travel to Creed Valley, where The Mind’s ideals are formed to restore peace. A journey filled with musical showdowns and mind-bending puzzles awaits.
- Musical Showdowns – Nightmares have their own theme songs, shining light on why they have appeared. Dodge and weave as they taunt you.
- A Living, Rhythmic World – Chat with The Mind’s ever-changing opinions and tune in to the world’s rhythm.
- One Mind, Two Perspectives – Explore The Mind’s two fundamental states: Open-minded and Closed-minded. Switch between states and adapt to the shifting environment to move forward.
- Back Your Brain, Hone Your Sword – Prove your mental and physical strength through mind-bending puzzles and fights timed to the soundtrack.
- Companion Mode – We should never have to face our fears alone. Piper is now a controllable character for local co-op.
Joy, sadness, and everything in between. Figment 2: Creed Valley draws from emotional experiences that affect us all.
Face stress, anxiety, and the fear of the dark in a musical and surreal universe.
Grab your sword and restore the light that once was.
Watch a new trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.