Publisher Aniplex and developer f4samurai will release narrative adventure RPG Disney Twisted-Wonderland for iOS and Android on January 20, 2022 in North America, the companies announced. Pre-registration will begin on December 21, 2021.
The following pre-registration bonuses are planned:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – Lesson Item 3-Piece Set: Items you can use during lessons to increase the type of EXP earned.
- 15,000 pre-registrations – Magic Key (x3): A special item that allows for a single summon (x3).
- 20,000 pre-registrations – Magic Key and Lesson Item 3-Piece Set: A special item that allows a single summon + items you can use during lessons to increase the amount of EXP earned.
- 25,000 pre-registrations – Magic Key + Starshards (L) (x5): A special item that allows a single summon + a special item that recovers 10 AP, the points required for lessons.
- 30,000 pre-registrations – Celebratory Magical Key: A special item that allow syou to summon one SR of your choosing.
“As we welcome players in the United States and Canada to the world of Twisted Wonderland with the launch of the mobile game’s English version, we are truly humbled to be given stewardship of this new adventure, joining the beloved and imaginative stories Disney has cultivated for so long,” said Aniplex producer Yusuke Toyama in a press release. “We are thrilled to expand our audience to new and returning Disney fans while crafting a wholly original story, inspired by some of the most iconic Disney villains.”
Disney and Pixar Games vice president Luigi Priore added, “Continuing our fan-first approach to demonstrate timeless stories in unprecedented ways, this unique game shows how stories from any part of the world can resonate with fans everywhere. We hope players are as excited as we are to experience this incredibly distinctive anime universe.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Aniplex:
Disney Twisted-Wonderland features an original story and characters, inspired by classic Disney villains, in the visual and storytelling style of renowned anime and manga artist, Yana Toboso, best known for the wildly successful Black Butler series.
In Disney Twisted-Wonderland, players are transported to Night Raven College, an academy built for the training of mages, where they will meet an eclectic cast of students inspired by notorious Disney villains.
This highly anticipated mobile game features an opening animation by TROYCA (Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files -Rail Zeppelin- Grace note, Aldnoah.Zero) and voice acting talent including Natsuki Hanae (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Tokyo Ghoul), Koki Uchiyama (Haikyu!!, Fate/Zero), and Atsushi Tamaru (The Irregular at Magic High School, The Asterisk War).
Disney Twisted-Wonderland promises to bring a unique gaming experience to anime, manga, and Disney fans alike.
Perhaps there’s more to “villains” than meets the eye…
Summoned by a magic mirror to Twisted Wonderland, a world altogether unlike your own, you arrive at Night Raven College, a prestigious arcane academy.
With nowhere else to go, you accept the masked headmage’s hospitality and begin searching for a way home.
You quickly find that the students of this school are as talented as they are dysfunctional—bickering and competition are the perpetual order of the day.
And what secrets lie within the villainous hearts of these students?
- Original Story and Character Design: Yana Toboso (supported by Square Enix)
- Developer: f4samurai
- Logo, UI, Emblem, and Icon Design: Wataru Osakabe
- Background Artist: ATELIER MUSA
- Publisher: Aniplex
- Music: Takumi Ozawa
- Opening Animation: TROYCA
- Sound Production: HALF H・P STUDIO
- Production Support: Walt Disney Games
- Riddle Rosehearts (voiced by Natsuki Hanae)
- Ace Trappola (voiced by Seiichiro Yamashita)
- Deuce Spade (voiced by Chiaki Kobayashi)
- Trey Clover (voiced by Ryota Suzuki)
- Cater Diamond (voiced by Tatsuyuki Kobayashi)
- Leona Kingscholar (voiced by Yuuichirou Umehara)
- Jack Howl (voiced by Taito Ban)
- Ruggie Bucchi (voiced by Aoi Ichikawa)
- Azul Ashengrotto (voiced by Atsushi Tamaru)
- Jade Leech (voiced by Wataru Komada)
- Floyd Leech (voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto)
- Kalim Al-Asim (voiced by Kazuki Furuta)
- Jamil Viper (voiced by Kaname Futaba)
- Vil Schoenheit (voiced by Hiroki Aiba)
- Epel Felmier (voiced by Shimba Tsuchiya)
- Rook Hunt (voiced by Yojiro Itokawa)
- Idia Shroud (voiced by Koki Uchiyama)
- Ortho Shroud (voiced by Shouta Aoi)
- Malleus Draconia (voiced by Kazuki Kato)
- Lilia Vanrouge (voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa)
- Silver (voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki)
- Sebek Zigvolt (voiced by Haruki Ishiya)
- Dire Crowley (voiced by Mitsuru Miyamoto)
- Grim (voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama)
- Divus Crewel (voiced by Kent Ito)
- Mozus Trein (voiced by Rikiya Koyama)
- Ashton Vargas (voiced by Ryota Takeuchi)
- Sam (voiced by Subaru Kimura)
Watch the key visual and theme song trailer below. Visit the official website here.