The video introduces the following topics:
- What is CRIMESIGHT?
- Expanded Tutorial – Explanations for the game’s features and mechanics are now divided into individual sections. Sherlock’s deduction phase is now explained in more detail, and a user interface feature that shows you who the possible villains are from the point of view of each character has been implemented. You can also learn more about mechanics, which do not fall under basic rules, such as tear gas, feral dogs, and random events, by going to the tutorial screens “Tips” section. A training mode in which the game controls the AI you do not choose has also been implemented.
- Quick Match added – A mode that throws you into a match when it finds one that includes your preferred number of players.
- Two new stages added – The new stages “Mr. Josiah Amberley’s House” and “Briony Lodge” have been added.
- Improved background music – The AI you are assigned to will now determine the background music that is played. Music arrangements have also been worked on so that the music will change as you progress through the match.
- New languages added – In addition to English and Japanese, the game will now support Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese on launch day.
- Announcements – The development team is also working on game balancing, perfecting the user interface, adjusting the game’s tempo, and many other things.
Konami will share further information on CRIMESIGHT through another “Update Dossier” in spring 2022.
Watch the video below.