Switch worldwide sales top 92.87 million, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD tops 3.6 millionMore than 681 million Switch games sold worldwide.
Nintendo Switch has sold 92.87 million units worldwide as of September 30, 2021, Nintendo announced in its latest earnings release.
A total of 3.83 million Switch hardware and 48.6 million software were sold during the three months ended September 30.
Nintendo also shared updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles.
The 10 best-selling first-party Switch titles are:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 38.74 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 34.85 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 25.71 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 24.13 million
- Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield – 22.64 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 21.95 million
- Super Mario Party – 16.48 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 13.83 million
- Splatoon 2 – 12.68 million
- Ring Fit Adventure – 12.21 million
Nintendo also announced additional sales numbers, including the first official numbers for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – 7.45 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – 3.6 million (New)
- New Pokemon Snap – 2.19 million (New)
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – 1.94 million (New)
More than 681 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.