STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator, a 1980s to 1990s era Japanese stock market simulator, will launch for PC via Steam in Q1 2022, followed by PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch later in 2022, developer Ternox announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Ternox:
A simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s. Chill, catch a retro vibe, and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator.
- Buy Stocks
- Buy stocks, get dividends, monitor the stock price.
- Your actions affect the market.
- Keep an eye on your health and do not overwork, lest you end up in the hospital.
- Catch Retro Vibe
- Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races.
- Relive the period Japanese asset price bubble.
- Meet Yakuza.
- Manage your time.
- Get Stonks
- Manage the company, having a controlling interest.
- Buy your own real estate and cars, increasing your level of comfort.
- Watch how your profits grow.
Watch a new trailer below.