The game will be available in 4,180 yen standard and 7,480 yen limited editions. The limited edition includes a two-disc arrange background music and bonus tracks soundtrack CD, a reprint of the two-disc original soundtrack CD “Raiden IV -Ultimate of Raiden-,” and a reversible cover.
Raiden IV x MIKADO remix first launched for Switch on April 22 in Japan, May 6 in North America, and October 22 in Europe.
Here is an overview of the Switch version, via western publisher UFO Interactive Games:
Instill fear in your enemies with devastating attacks and earn the acclaimed title of Master Ace!
- Supports up to two players (offline).
- New remixed background music produced by Game Center Mikado.
- Switch between the “MIKADO remix” background music set and the “Original” background music set.
- A full suite of game modes including arcade mode, overkill mode, and more.
- Supports vertical screen play to recreate the full arcade experience
- Global leaderboard to track the best Aces in the world.
Moss also teased that the development of a second collaboration title with Game Center Mikado has been decided following Raiden IV x MIKADO remix. More information will be announced at a later date.
View a new set of images at the gallery.