NinNinDays2 will launch for Switch via Nintendo eShop on November 18 for $9.99, publisher and developer qureate announced. It will feature Japanese voice-overs, and English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese text options.
A PC version is also planned for release, but has yet to be dated.
Here is an overview of the game, via Qureate:
A life turned upside down after an encounter with two female ninja?!
This romance adventure game is set in Akihabara, where you’ll enjoy your new, slightly naughty roommate life with laughter, tears, and the friendship of two female ninja.
The “E-mote” engine that can move illustrations smoothly and three-dimensionally is used for standing pictures in the game. The characters displayed on the screen move as if they were alive.
A young man is dazing off while working the night shift at a convenience store, when a girl stops in to ask for a meat bun. The one next to her appears to be her boyfriend, and after doing their shopping, the two of them link arms affectionately and take off. Just when the young man is thinking how nice it would be to have a girlfriend, a pair of girls in ninja cosplay show up.
The girls just stare at the shop goods without buying anything in particular. Even worse, they’re even chatting about ninja techniques or something along those lines. When he calls out to them to prevent theft, it becomes apparent that they have no money.
Despite suspecting that they might try to steal something, he gives in and buys a bento for the two desperately pleading girls.
The life of that young man is turned upside down from the moment of his encounter with the two young women.
A roommate life with two female ninja, one a Chuunibyō, and the other a fanservice machine, is about to begin?! And so begins a new love story with two ninja girls!
- Suzuran (voiced by Suzu Sazanami) – Suzuran came to Akihabara with Kikyo in order to carry out a certain mission. Suzuran is a ninja who suffers from a typical Chuunibyo’s delusions of grandeur. She claims that one of her eyes is a different color because it’s her “evil eye,” but she simply has a color contact put in. The truth behind the bandage she has wrapped around one arm, which she insists is “the black dragon from the demon world that I sealed away,” is actually… Even though Suzuran likes to make fun of the airheaded Kikyo, her jokes tend to miss the mark, and she often ends up being made fun of by the main character instead.
- Kikyo (voiced by Yuka Nohara) – A female ninja from the same village as Suzuran. Innocent, ditzy, and erotic, Kikyo is a ninja who acts like an older sister. Although Kikyo has a little more common sense than Suzuran, she’s an airhead, and not exactly the brightest girl. She’s admired as if she were an older sister to Suzuran, however, she gets a lot of flack from Suzuran due to her clumsiness. When it comes to Suzuran’s Chuunibyo antics, Kikyo regards her with warmth and understanding. She may be a ditz, but she’s a first-rate ninja. For some reason, there are a lot of cases when she ends up the victim of the main character’s accidental groping. She’s practically a machine for creating sexual situations out of thin air.
- Sumire (voiced by Mika Onoyama) – The only daughter of the Ninja Village chief. Already has the sufficient qualities, ability and knowledge of a ninja, but is a natural clutz and always making mistakes. Currently training to be a bride!
- Character Design: Akasa Ai
- Scenario: Linkedbrain, Inc.
- Producer / Planner: Yujiro Usuda