Rhythm puzzle platformer Monomals coming to Switch on October 21Currently available on Apple Arcade.
Publisher Rogue Games and developer PICOMY will release rhythm puzzle platformer Monomals for Switch via Nintendo eShop on October 21, the companies announced. Pre-orders are available now.
Monomals first launched for Apple Arcade in November 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Rogue Games:
There’s a big music contest going on amongst the world’s best animal DJs! Armed with a big fishing rod and a plug, go fishing in deep waters to help the DJs catch all of the Monomals, and create your very own music in the MonoMaker!
- Choose your favorite animal DJ: Retro Rabbit, Funky Frog, Techno Tiger or Rocky Rhino.
- Explore 28 beautiful oceanic courses full of hazards and challenges.
- Prepare for Arena Battles and catch tons of Monomals.
- Discover dozens of collectibles and power-ups.
- Use the Monomals in the MonoMaker to create your own music.
- Switch instantly between music genres and listen to different styles of your music.
- Rate or be rated—share your music creations online for others to download!
- Join weekly online contests and become the best musician!
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.