Here is an overview of the game, via Amanita Design:
A little boy falls asleep to a horrible nightmare. Can you make him happy again?
At first glance, Happy Game looks and plays like a typical Amanita Design game, but it only takes a few more seconds to realize that you’re dealing with something rather twisted here. Instead of charming landscapes or cute microscopic worlds, Happy Game‘s nameless hero is thrown into a horrible nightmare, and you can bet that there won’t be too many friendly entities to meet. Quite the opposite. With its uncanny smiley faces, inexplicable abominations and unsettling audio by the Czech freak-folk duo DVA, Happy Game is sure to stay in your head for a long time…
- Brand new psychedelic horror adventure from the creators of Botanicula and CHUCHEL.
- Endure and escape three unforgettable nightmares.
- Solve deeply disturbing puzzles in (not so) charming environments.
- Deal with suspicious smiley faces and pink bunnies.
- Creepy songs and screeches from the Czech freak-folk band DVA.
Watch the launch trailer below.