Social deduction party survival game First Class Trouble, which first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam on April 8, is coming to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, publisher Versus Evil and developer Invisible Walls announced. A release date was not announced.
The PlayStation 5 version will support the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
First Class Trouble is a party game where players must work together and against each other to survive a disaster.
Whether you play as one of the human Residents or the rebellious Personoids, you will have to use your wit (and the occasional flying champagne bottle) to stay alive. In First Class Trouble you either deceive or deduce your way to victory in a charming, yet unsettling and often mischievous environment. Whether you do it sober or with a slight buzz, First Class Trouble will serve you a dangerous cocktail of difficult decisions and whacky possibilities.
The goal is to shut down the Central Artificial Intelligence Network, also known as CAIN, of the luxurious intergalactic cruise ship ISS Alithea before it and its loyal Personoids take control of the ship.
- Two Roles: Trust or Deceive
- Resident Gameplay – Collect information about the passengers and deduce who you can trust and who to avoid. Collaborate with your fellow residents to eliminate the suspected Personoids before engaging in the shutdown of CAIN.
- Personoid Gameplay – Lie, disrupt and deceive your way through the ship among the residents to either reach CAIN and unleash its full potential or kill off the remaining residents to secure control of the vessel. Use your unique skills to communicate and navigate the ship in the shadows and kill off residents when they pose a threat to your identity.
- Character and Vroomba Customization – Aboard the ISS Alithea, the customization possibilities are endless. Shop for new clothes and accessories in the onboard mall using your hard-earned Infinity Coins. Use your spare cash to pimp that Vroomba (Trademark not pending) of yours! More items will be added with new updates.
- Endless Kill Scenarios – The ISS Alithea is the ultimate playground for happy accidents. Explore new ways to eliminate both friend and foe in each level. Environmental hazards such as fires, bad wiring and poorly hanging chandeliers can all be used to get rid of your fellow passengers when you find it convenient.
- Physicalized Interactions and Items – Interact with your fellow residents and personoids in unlimited, physicalized ways. Whack your friend to the end of the pool with the racket or simply nudge that foe into the fire and look away for a while.
Watch the announcement trailer below.