Project Lumina has released a new gameplay video for Melty Blood: Type Lumina featuring Noel vs. Michael Roa Valdamjong.
Here is an overview of the game, via Project Lumina:
Melty Blood is reborn. This is the latest addition to the series of 2D fighting games based on Type-Moon‘s visual romance novel, Tsukihime. The curtain rises once more on dramatic battles played out with familiar characters from Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon.
- All-New Stories, Visuals, and Characters
- Explore an all-new Melty Blood world from scenario writer Kinoko Nasu, based on the events of Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon. Unique story events for each character give each playthrough its own feel, adding to the overall experience.
- Visuals have been updated with HD graphics, and include animation sequences by A-1 Pictures for special attacks.
- Dialog is fully voiced and will change depending on which characters are brought into battle, giving more insight into the characters’ interpersonal relationships.
- Iconic Battle Systems
- Use characteristic Melty Blood mechanics such as Aerial Combos, Shields, Magic Circuits, Arc Drives, and Last Arcs, as well as a few new powerful techniques under the Moon Skill system. On top of that, an all-new simple control system has been implemented to make the intense battles a little more manageable, while also maintaining a balance which will allow both seasoned veterans and new players alike to fully enjoy the world of Melty Blood.
- Rich Customization and Gallery Feature
- Customize your title, profile icon, and character outfits for battle. They can even be used in online matches!
- Collect visuals, opening cinematics, music tracks, voices, pixel art, and more in the gallery. You’ll even be able to take a look at guest illustrations created by artists connected to Type-Moon titles.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 30 worldwide.
Watch the video below.