Kogado Studio has announced rhythm adventure game Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch digitally this fall with support for English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Star Melody: Yumemi Dreamer is a rhythm adventure game developed by Kogado Studio’s Kuroneko-san Team, which previously produced a number of popular bishoujo games such as Angelic Serenade and Symphonic Rain.
Yumemi Nanahoshi is an ordinary middle school student who lives in the small suburban seaside town Hoshimaki.
However, one day a creature named Kirara—the princess of Little Star, a planet destroyed by a monster called Muma—appeared before the ordinary Yumemi.
Muma—who manipulates nightmares to devour people’s souls—followed Kirara to Earth in pursuit of her.
To save everyone, Yumemi must become a “Dreamer” and defeat Muma with “Purification Songs”! With the support of her childhood friend Kanato, Yumemi becomes a Dreamer and continues to fight against Muma.
To protect the peace on earth. And to protect everyone’s dreams!
- Planning and Production: Kogadu Studio’s Kuroneko-san Team
- Director: Kurou Torikoshi (Kogado Studio)
- Series Composition: Daisuke Tazawa (Scenario Koubou Gekko), Pan Tachibana
- Scenario Supervision: Maoto Nishikawa (Kogado Studio), Kogado Studio Literaty Department
- Character Design: akkeyJin
- Graphics Supervision: Kogado Studio Digital Art Department
- Movie Production: yo-yu
- Sound Cooperation: Studio Mouse
- Music Cooperation: Bit Groove Promotion
- Opening Theme Song
- Title: “Eternal Glow”
- Lyrics and Composition: YOFFY (Psychic Lover)
- Arrangement: Kenichiro Ohishi
- Singer: Emi Uema
- Music Writing: Mash Up Entertainment
Watch the announcement trailer below.