The Switch version will utilize the touch screen for menu navigation, HD rumble to simulate the player’s heartbeat when “it” is chasing them, and adds a dedicated button to turn around instantly for unexpected confrontations. Gyroscope is also supported to control the game’s first-person camera.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past.
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives.
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer.
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same.
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls.