Disciples: Liberation ‘Companions’ trailerMeet the game's diverse cast of characters.
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Frima Studio have released a new trailer for dark fantasy strategy RPG Disciples: Liberation, introducing some of the diverse cast of characters players will be able to recruit.
Here is an overview of the game, via Kalypso Media:
Disciples: Liberation marks a new beginning for the franchise, allowing players to explore a richly detailed dark fantasy world, fight foul beasts in intricate turn-based combat, take on hundreds of unique quests and foster relationships with an assortment of in-world factions: from a human empire tinged by religious extremism to the dark forces of the undead lead by a mad queen. Alliances forged, players can build an army and trade hard-earned resources for an assortment of upgrades to their home base. No choice is without consequence and depending on decisions and political alignments, one wrong move could see a deadly domino effect, irrevocably changing the course of their story.
- 80-Plus Hour Single-Player Campaign – Experience a dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and five unique endings.
- Explore a War-Torn Overworld – Journey through four diverse environments—from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra—and unearth the secrets hidden within the land.
- Journey Together – Join forces with four in-game factions—from proud elven clans to remorseless undead hordes, each with their own motivations and gameplay incentives.
- Write Your Own Story – Pick from four uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to take up arms for your cause.
- Build a Base – Take on quests for precious resources and use political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary.
- Fight for Your Life – Recruit 50-plus units and build an army best suited to your play style whilst honing both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat.
- Challenge Deadly Bosses – Pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy.
- Choice is Everything – Let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become.
- Fight Your Friends – Put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes.
Disciples: Liberation is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and Kalypso Store on October 21.
Watch the trailer below.