Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
That’s right, earthlings, Crypto is back and this time, he’s invading the swinging sixties!
After the KGB blew up his mothership, Crypto seeks revenge and travels to iconic places in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, Japan, and even to the Moon!
Destroy All Humans! 2 is a full remake of the original game, adding and improving features while (re-)building the game from scratch in shiny Unreal Engine 4 visuals.
The game is developed by Black Forest Games who successfully re-launched the Destroy All Humans! franchise in 2020 and is in development for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S.
And here are some additional details, via the game’s Steam page:
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ’60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower.
- Explore 1960s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities.
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission.
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills.
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local two-player split screen cooperative play.