Crimzon Clover: World EXplosion coming to PC in DecemberShoot 'em up currently available for Switch.
Publisher Degica Games, and developers Yotsubane and Adventure Planning Service will release shoot ’em up Crimzon Clover: World EXplosion for PC via Steam in December, the companies announced. A demo is available now.
Crimzon Clover: World EXplosion first launched for Switch in October 2020. It includes the new “Arrange” version, which adds four additional modes to the original Crimzon Clover: World Ignition, which is currently available for PC via Steam.
Here is an overview of Crimzon Clover: World EXplosion, via its Steam page:
Prepare yourself for an insatiable rain of bullets, bombs, and beams in Crimzon Clover!
Seven years after its original release on Steam, Crimzon Clover is back! The all new Arrange version adds four additional modes to the original Crimzon Clover: World Ignition, which comes with an original system of multi gauge that you charge and spend freely, letting you control how you upgrade your ship.
Take control of a high spec fighter and destroy massive waves of enemies while dodging their unending rain of bullets. Each of the three ships has their own style of standard firing and a unique appearance. The firing style is translated beautifully as you amp your way into Break Mode and Double Break Mode! As you blast through your foes in each stage you can collect stars that will raise your score. Each enemy destroyed helps fill your Break Meter, which allows you to wipe the screen with powerful bombs or, if you have the patience, blast off into Break Mode to add a huge boost to your firepower and let you rip through enemies with ease. That’s not the extent of your strength though, as having a full Break Meter while in Break Mode will allow you to enter the ultimately destructive Double Break Mode. Watch your enemies crumble in fear as you turn the tide and fill the screen with your own hellacious rain of firepower!
In Crimzon Clover: World EXplosion, there are three difficulties, which let you play any of the four game modes.
- Novice – Better if this is your first step into the world of hardcore shmuppage.
- Arcade – True to the original arcade game.
- Arrange – Whole new can of worms with unique mechanics and novel challenges never seen before in the Crimzon Clover saga.
- Original Mode – The main mode, where you blast your way through stages in search of the last boss. Trigger the Break and Double Break mode for a short burst of overpowered destruction.
- Boost Mode – Boost Mode will adjust the difficulty based on how proficient you are at devastating your enemies. Break Mode triggers as soon as the gauge is full, and lasts for as long as you can make it. Using a bomb or losing a life ends it.
- Unlimited Mode – Unlimited turns each stage into an intense battlefield of bullets that only the most hardcore players will be able to survive.
- Time Attack Mode – Time Attack pits you against the clock as you race to earn the best score possible in about three minutes.
- Training Mode – Set up your own scenario using your choice of mode, ship, stage, and freely customize other variables to practice the fight for survival.
Arrange Version (New)
Picking up Score items will charge your multi-gauge. You can choose freely when to spend it to add power ups like support pods, speed up and more. Buy them all to enjoy the ultimate overpowered fighter!
The game modes are also modified as follows
- Boost Mode – The longer you hold the Break, the more dying enemies will shoot revenge bullets at you, for a thrilling experience.
- Unlimited Mode – Your main shot can destroy some of the enemies bullets.
Can you pilot your craft through the bullet massacre the enemies have prepared for you? Find out as you play Crimzon Clover: World EXplosion!
Watch a trailer below.