Indonesia-based developer Ozysoft has announced Project Buramato, a high fantasy 3D action adventure platformer based on traditional Bornean folktales. It is planned for release in late 2022, with targeted platforms being PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. A prototype alpha demo is due out in Q4 2021.
Here is an overview of Project Buramato, via Ozysoft:
Project Buramato is a 3D action adventure platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- A 3D action shooter platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- Play the game in fast-paced third-person action.
- Minimalistic storytelling, focused on atmosphere.
- Fight mystical creatures via magic-focused shooter gameplay.
- Explore the land of the old lords in beautiful semi-open world environments.