Publisher Live Wire and developer Cave have released a teaser trailer for the Switch version of shoot ’em up Espgaluda II.
Here are the details from the trailer:
Various modes that can be enjoyed by beginners to experts are recorded.
- “Normal Mode” with higher image quality than the arcade version.
- “Arcade Mode” that reproduces the arcade version.
- “Arrange Mode” with readjusted systems and sounds.
- “Black Label Mode” in which you can use the excusive character Seseri.
- “Novice Mode” adjusted for beginners.
There is a tutorial function so even beginners [can learn how to play].
You can customize the display freely to make it a vertical screen!
Espgaluda II is due out for Switch via Nintendo eShop on September 9.
Watch the teaser trailer below. Visit the teaser website here.