Publisher PQube and developer Twin Hearts have released a new gameplay trailer for action adventure RPG Kitaria Fables, as well as announced a new release date of September 2—a day ahead of its previously announced September 3 release date. It will be available physically and digitally for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch, and digitally for Xbox Series, Xbox One,a nd PC via Steam.
Here is an overview of the game, via PQube:
In Kitaria Fables, paw-sibly the puuurfect RPG and farming adventure, players and their furriends will discover:
- Meet cute new friends and neighbors around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
- Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new produce. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki’s stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with their produce and see what special recipes they can cook up.
- Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria. Explore the wilds, battle enemies and help out friends while exploring the many regions on the map.
- Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost stats and develop a whole new look.
- Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories.
- You can’t make an omelet without cracking a few heads—um, eggs! Players will jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
- Switch up loadouts whenever, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch cooperative mode.
Watch the trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.