IllFonic has announced cooperative multiplayer shooter Arcadegeddon for PlayStation 5 and PC (Epic Games Store). Early Access is available today for $19.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via IllFonic:
Rise up and play with up to three friends in this ever-evolving cooperative multiplayer shooter. Explore multiple biomes, mini games, find hidden chests, and defeat numerous enemies and bosses.
Gilly, the owner of a local arcade, is trying to save his business from a faceless mega corporation. To do so he takes all the top arcade games and connects them all to make a super game, unfortunately the mega corporation, Fun Fun Co. hacks the game and injects a virus. You and your friends need to save the game and the last hometown arcade.
This ever-evolving multiplayer shooter allows you and up to three friends to explore multiple biomes, mini games, find hidden chests, and defeat numerous enemy types and bosses. Arcadegeddon is a cooperative multiplayer experience that provides a mix of player-versus-environment and player-versus-player experiences that allows for all different speeds of play. As you continue to play you can take on additional challenges from the local “gangs” that hangout in Gilly’s Arcade. These will earn you much more than street cred. Speaking of street cred, earn your spot on the leaderboards.
- Play solo or with up to three friends in this cooperative multiplayer shooter.
- Explore ever-changing stages in unique biomes, find hidden chests, and defeat numerous enemy types and bosses.
- Battle your friends mid-run in player-versus-player challenges for bonus loot.
- Enjoy Arcadegeddon at your speed of play.
- Play along to music created by a variety of world renown music producers.
- Primary 13 to 35 battle royale and action / adventure game players.
- Secondary Shooter and Co-op Gamers who are looking for an easier entry game that can grow with them in difficulty.