Publisher X.D. Network and developer Freebird Games will release To the Moon and A Bird Story sequel Finding Paradise for iOS and Android, the companies announced. A release date was not announced. Pre-registration is available now via TapTap.
Here is an overview of the game, via X.D. Network:
First released in 2017 on PC, the story-driven adventure and sequel to To the Moon and A Bird Story spans a single lifetime, and follows two doctors traversing through a dying man’s memories to fulfil his last wish.
The mobile version has been developed from the ground-up by X.D. Inc, with Finding Paradise having originally received universal critical acclaim (10 out of 10 on Steam, 81 on Metacritic, and 97 on Humble Bundle) when it first launched. The mobile remaster builds on this and completely reworks the visuals, with stunning HD gameplay that players have never seen before.
Mobile Features and Optimizations
- Remastered original pixel style art with HD visual designed for mobile devices.
- Brand new mobile friendly user interface and menu design.
- Tap controls and virtual joystick for mobile native game mechanics.
- Auto-save feature to facilitate shorter play times.
- An immersive story-driven adventure RPG.
- All original soundtracks from Kan Gao and friends.
- A story that’s inspired by the creator’s real life experience.
- Set in an immersive world originating in the game To the Moon.
Watch the mobile announcement trailer below.