Publisher Soedesco and developer Creazn Studio will release film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse for Switch in October, the companies announced. It will be available both physically and digitally.
The Switch version will utilize the touch screen for menu navigation, HD rumble to simulate the player’s heartbeat when “it” is chasing them, and adds a dedicated button to turn around instantly for unexpected confrontations. Gyroscope is also supported to control the game’s first-person camera.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past.
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives.
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer.
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same.
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls.