Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Pile Up! ticks all the right boxes as a family-friendly cooperative 3D platformer! Jump up, slide down, play together and carry the load!
Coordinate with your friends or rely on your own creativity to navigate cardboard worlds full of uniquely joyful levels. Unfold mysteries, solve puzzles and quests as a team, help the friendly citizens of sunbaked islands, amber forests, magical caves, and visit the fantastic feather theater. Or maybe just kick-back and challenge your friends in action-packed rounds of Boxball, Basketball, or Tic Pile Toe?
Play together, stick together, think together—and pile up!
- Go on an Adventure – Explore colorful cardboard worlds in this cute 3D platformer. Find your way through open-ended levels, uncover mysteries and bring joy to the cardboard inhabitants of these places.
- Local Multiplayer – Play with your friends up to four players! Drop-in and out at any time with dynamic challenge rescaling.
- A Game for Everyone – Anybody can play Pile Up! The game has simple controls, no punishment for failure, a chill-pacing, very little time pressure and remember that teammates can always help each other!
- Team Work – Cooperate to progress! It is all about communication and organization. Share the tasks, synchronize your moves and carry each other to overcome the challenges.
- Minigame Frenzy – Face your friends in frantic mini-games, and lead hilariously chaotic battles. For party-game lovers!
- Creativity is Key – Think outside the box and solve the puzzles your way. There is no unique solution, creativity is the key! Reach to anywhere by building stairs and structures with the boxes you collected.
- Optimize Your Strategies – Unlock the timer mode and test your skills at piling up boxes. Find the best path and the quickest way to progress through the world.
Watch a new trailer below.