The Switch version adds a host of exclusive new features, including:
- Local Play – Includes two to four-player local wireless play.
- Online Play – Two to four-player online co-op.
- Enhanced Controls – Motion Controls, HD Rumble, and Pro Controller support.
- Technical Enhancements – Dynamic Resolution Switching for smooth 30fps gameplay. Running up to 1080p on TV and 720p handheld.
- Achievements – Achievements with in-game tracking screen.
- Friend Invites – Send invites to online and offline friends.
The Strange Brigade Season Pass is also available for purchase for $29.99. Alternatively, the game can be purchased in a Deluxe Edition bundle with the Season Pass for $59.99 ($53.99 during launch week).
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Will you answer the call to adventure?
Erased from history and buried in a nameless tomb for 4,000 years, Seteki the Witch Queen has risen once again.
Only one troop of heroes can stand against Seteki and her army of mummified monstrosities: the Strange Brigade!
- Gripping Adventure – A rip-roaring campaign filled with foes to send back to the afterlife. Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online and local wireless co-op!
- Fearless Fortune Hunters – Adventure as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural. Aim and blast powerful weapons with motion controls and unleash magical amulets!
- Malevolent Monsters – moaning mummies, fire-breathing assassins, armor-plated minotaurs and much, much worse!
- Terrifying Traps – Decapitate the undead with spinning blades, fry them with fire traps and more. You wouldn’t set them on your team mates… would you?
- Puzzling Predicaments – Keep those peepers peeled for suspicious clues, secret entrances and ancient contraptions! Who knows what treasures await…
Watch the launch trailer below.