Menheraflesia: Flowering Abyss, a remake of the June 2017-released freeware “mental health romance horror” visual novel Menheraflesia, will launch for Switch alongside its previously announced PC (Steam), iOS, and Android versions in 2021 in Japan, publisher Far East Studio and developer CHARON announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A remake of the freeware game Menheraflesia.
“Once again, I present you the finest mental health ingredients.”
With full voice-overs by a wonderful cast, overhauled graphics, and additional story, the “intensely cruel, absurd world” of Menheraflesia returns in this full remake.
- Tsumari (voiced by Mai Nakahara)
- Mihori (voiced by Aimi Tanaka)
- Ayume (voiced by Kana Sukoya (Nijisanji))
- Moeko (voiced by Yuu Serizawa)
- Nenene (voiced by Nene Momosuzu (Hololive))
- Bar Owner (voiced by Fukuya Master)
- Yukimaru (voiced by Yuri Sano)
- Masato (voiced by Midori Murasaki)
Watch a new trailer below.