Investigation adventure game Broken Pieces will launch in Q2 2022 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, developer Elseware Experience announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
When Elise and her fiance decided to leave the urban life and settle near the French coast, Elise could not imagine that she would end up stuck in a time loop, alone.
While strange phenomena occurs in a dark post-Cold War climate, Elise will have to investigate to unravel the mysteries surrounding the region of Saint-Exil, its ritualistic cult, and its lighthouse overlooking the coast.
Broken Pieces is an action-packed investigative and adventure video game set in France. The game immerses you in the shoes of Elise, a woman in her thirties living in the village of Saint-Exil located in an imaginary region reminiscent of Brittany. Following an unexplained paranormal phenomenon, Elise is stuck, alone, in a time loop that inevitably forces her to relive the same day over and over. Your investigation begins here…
- Find the camera system that accompanied legendary sagas such as Silent Hill or Resident Evil, in a completely revised version aimed for more flexibility.
- Discover the Saint-Exil region through a deep environmental narrative and easy-to-listen audio cassettes.
- Solve environmental puzzles by shifting time and finally understand what caused the clock to stop its course.
- Face challenging enemies thanks to a unique combat system.
- Immerse yourself in a deep thrilling atmosphere.
- Play with the weather and revisit the region with a new perspective.
Watch a new trailer below, via IGN.