Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Disciples: Liberation is a mature, dark fantasy strategy RPG with turn-based combat. Liberate the land of Nevendaar and uncover the endless stories hidden within this richly detailed world where every decision has a consequence, and every wrong move could be deadly.
Explore a rich overworld and align with a variety of in-world factions: from a human empire tinged by religious extremism to the dark forces of the undead lead by a mad queen. Assemble a team to gather precious resources, sway political standing, and take on brutal beasts in intricate turn-based battles.
Choice is everything in Disciples: Liberation and it is up to you how you write your story.
- 80-Plus Hour Single-Player Campaign – Experience a sprawling dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and five unique endings to unlock
- Explore a War-Torn Realm – Journey through a sprawling world in ruin and work to unearth its endless secrets, hidden treasures, and bloody past
- Write Your Own Story – Pick from four uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to your cause from an assortment of factions
- Build a Base – Take on quests for precious resources and use your political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for Your Life – Recruit 50-plus units and amass an army best suited to your play style; hone both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat.
- Challenge Deadly Bosses – Test your mettle and pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is Everything – Let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight Your Friends – Put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes
Watch the trailer below.