Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 3 for $39.99, developer Survios announced. It will be available both physically and digitally.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Are you ready to become a boxing champion? Step into the ring and show off your boxing skills in a knockout arcade experience. Fight as 20 iconic characters from the Creed and Rocky universe. Take on world-class opponents across a variety of thrilling locations, or challenge your friends and family in intense, head-to-head matches.
- Pound-for-Pound Boxing for All
- Intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls.
- Robust boxing mechanics.
- Dynamic boxing styles and combos.
- Fighter-specific super finishers for cinematic knockouts.
- Ultimate Creed & Rocky Boxing Universe
- Legendary tales of 20 iconic and unique characters.
- Unlockable characters and outfits.
- Classic Creed and Rocky training moments in thematic mini games.
- 13 Classic and original boxing arenas.
- Iconic Champs from Creed and Rocky
- Adonis Creed
- Rocky Balboa
- Apollo Creed
- Clubber Lang
- Ivan Drago
- Viktor Drago
- and more…
- Pulse-rousing Fun with Friends and Family
- Choose your champion and venues.
- Face off in local player-versus-player mode.
Developed by the team who brought you Creed: Rise to Glory for virtual reality platforms, Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions is the second collaboration between Survios and MGM Studios, that brings the gripping intensity of Creed boxing to consoles and PC for the first time.