Developer Lienzo has released an extended announcement trailer for April-announced action adventure game Aztech: Forgotten Gods.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Aztech: Forgotten Gods is the cyber-stone action adventure following Achtli, a young woman who battles the colossal Forgotten Gods. To uncover the truth behind her far-future Mesoamerican metropolis, she’ll have to turn the Gods’ power against them, as she soars through the city with power and grace using an ancient artifact, remnant of a time long forgotten.
- Exhilarating Verticality and Mobility – Launch yourself into action with mysterious technology that will allow you to uncover ancient secrets in a city ripe for exploration.
- A Unique Futuristic Mesoamerican Setting – Explore a modern Aztec city that has thrived for centuries as a stone metropolis, technologically advanced, yet heavily rooted in ancient tradition.
- Massive Bosses – Face off in electrifying battles against gigantic creatures resembling deities from the Aztec pantheon.
- Deeply Involved Narrative – Join Achtli in an emotional journey, filled with twists, turns and high-octane action, as she fights to protect her city from the Forgotten Gods.
- Refreshing Perspective on the Aztec Mythology – Dive into a fascinating Mesoamerican-inspired world and see Aztec lore like you have never seen it before.
Aztech: Forgotten Gods is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this fall.
Watch the trailer below.