The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki will launch for PlayStation 4 on September 30 in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The magazine also reveals two new characters:
- Judith Ranster (voiced by Youko Hikasa) – 22 years-old. A cross between Final Fantasy XIII‘s Lightning and ToHeart2‘s Tamanee. She is a top actress. Her weapon is called “Meteor Whip.”
- Bergard Zeman (voice actor unknown) – 69 years-old. Reminiscent of Metal Gear Solid V‘s Snake. His weapon is “Gauntlet & Armor.” He is a master of the Kunlun style, one of the three major martial art styles. Van’s benefactor.
Voice actors for the game’s previously revealed characters were also announced:
- Van Arkride (voiced by Daisuke Ono)
- Agnes Claudel (voiced by Miku Itou)
- Feri Al-Fayed (voiced by Yui Ogura)
- Aaron Wei (voiced by Yuuma Uchida)
- Risette Twinnings (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
- Quatre Salison (voiced by Mutsumi Tamura)
Update 7:53 a.m.: Added a screenshot of Judith and two scans from the magazine, via Famitsu.com.