Atlus has released the western launch trailer and new screenshots for Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster, which is available today for PlayStation 4 and Switch in the west, as well as for PC via Steam worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Reawaken your inner demon in a modernized version of the acclaimed Atlus classic, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster.
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception—an ethereal apocalypse—is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of Gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds.
- Additional difficulty settings.
- Suspend save: save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio: choose between Japanese and English voice-overs.
- PC version: Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
Watch the launch trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.